Thursday, June 9, 2011

Here's the Deal Pops

Ok. So this past winter I thought it would be good to have a book discussion with my pop and Aunt Jackie on "The Rules"by Ellen Fein and Sherri Schneiner. This was some serious shit... the commandments of finding "the one".  I needed advice from people who have been around the block... First to come to my mind was my pop.  Pops knows his shit.  He brags over vodka and tonic every Wednesday night at some fancy Italian restaurant (I guess it brings him back to his younger days).  So I decided to take him up on the challenge of documenting as much love advice as I possible could fit in the margins of my book.  In all honesty, some of the things he said were so amazing, almost poetic. He talked as though he was reliving each moment back in his blissful dating years.  I thought it would be a fabulous idea to share my discoveries of dating using the tips and techniques of some of most talked about authors and anyone who wants to share their personal experiences with love (maybe we all have stories that we can relate to or comment on a particular subject). 

We all want to find prince charming but we need to learn the ropes from each other.  Let's get started, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment